I Love You Tate
- I appreciate that you share the chores around the house and without having to be nagged at.
- I appreciate that you always keep the cars clean
- I appreciate that you take such good care of the boat and RV
- I appreciate that you always bring me your credit card receipts
- I appreciate that you let me be anal and controling with our bills
- I appreciate that you will do whatever you can to make me happy
- I appreciate that you will sit on the couch with me and just watch TV and be together
- I appreciate that you call me when you arrive at work and when you are leaving
- I appreciate that you call me throughout the day just to see how I\’m doing and what\’s going on
- I appreciate that you have the same cleaning habits that I do
- Thank you for bringing me out of my shell and making me more active in life
- Thank you for introducing me to SCUBA Diving and all the adventures and friends that come along with it
- Thank you for indulging in my wish for a boat, I\’m so glad that we have outdoor activities that we both can love and share in
- Thank you for trusting me to drive and launch the boat
- Thank you for being willing to work more in order for us to be able to play more
- Thank you for always being willing to talk and even moreso,
- Thank you for being willing to listen
- Thank you for putting up with my controlling personality
- Thank you for making me laugh, even if it\’s only on the inside becuase I\’m busy being annoyed with you on the outside
- Thank you for dancing with me
- Thank you for dedicating songs to me
- I love you for your sense of humor, even though I don\’t always fully appreciate it
- I love you for the way that you love me, for who and what I am
- I love you for always wanting to have fun, maybe someday I will be able to let go and have fun with you
- I love you for making me happy
- I love you for being my \”silly man\”
I know this is a bit corny, but everyday someone says something about their husband or someone else\’s husband and that they do this or don\’t do that and I am always thinking, \”Gee, I\’m glad Tate isn\’t that way. I should tell him that I appreciate him more.\” But for some reason, I never do. So I thought this would be a good way to sit down and tell you all the ways I love you.
I Love you,
P. S. For those reading this that tend to only see us bicker, now you know that there is more to us than that.
He always said to Greg-“I want what you have”, you know that started the day he placed that ring on your finger. He’s a good man with a heart of gold, and will always to the best of his ability strive to make things better for those he loves. Remember my toast to you at your wedding in times of stife, times you just wanna kick each other for being stupid. Love him with everything in you all the time. You both deserve nothing less. Love you both, honored to have been a part of your day, humbled to be a part of your life now, and can’t wait to make more memories with you——VEGAS BABY!!!!!